A Proud Achievement.
In September, Morgan Williams & Co. were invited to be one the first Personal Finance Society Associate Firms in the UK, recieving a mention in the CEO’s Monthly Bulletin.
The Personal Finance Society is part of the Chartered Insurance Institute; their purpose is given by a Royal Charter Commitment; granted by the soverign on the advice of the Privy Council, to secure and justify the confidence of the public in our profession.
What does it mean for our clients?
We see this as part of the long term commitment to our clients by formalising a set of principles which have been part of our culture for many years.
The Eight Core Principles of being an Associate Firm
- Act in the best interests of clients, using a customer charter to aid transparency
- Demonstrate integrity, probity and fairness by aligning with the code of professional ethics & conduct
- Comply with the spirit as well as rules of regulation
- Comply with the spirit as well as the rules of employment law
- Invest in your people by funding a policy of ongoing training and professional development
- Operate a clear diversity & inclusion policy, for both your staff and clients
- Operate a policy of corporate social responsibility
- Adhere to transparent governance standards and processes.
What do the PFS Say?
“As individuals and firms, we have the power to build confidence in our services and earn the trust of our clients; but it is only by uniting behind a shared vision that we can influence the future direction and trust of our sector.
The Personal Finance Society is part of the Chartered Insurance Institute; our purpose is driven by our Royal Charter commitment, granted by the sovereign on the advice of the Privy Council, to secure and justify the confidence of the public in our profession. We do this by:
- Raising professional standards through knowledge, development and good practice sharing
- Our members commitment to a code of professional ethics, behaviour and culture
- Engaging with regulators and policymakers to improve outcomes for consumers.
Our strapline, Standards. Professionalism. Trust., embodies our commitment to driving confidence in the power of professional standards. Your support will help us achieve this vision.“