Location: Willerby, East Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000-£24,000 Depending on experience
Position: Full-Time Permanent
Hours: 36 Hours (Monday – Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am-1pm)
We are recruiting an experienced, enthusiastic Financial Services Administrator to join our growing administration team based in our Willerby offices. In your role, you will be providing administration support to our well-established advice team.
If you’re looking for an environment where people from different backgrounds and experiences work together as a close-knit team, supporting each other to enable us all to do our best work. An environment to learn, to grow in your role, to shape the future of the place you work and ultimately to fulfil your potential then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for somebody who will be able to hit the ground running, so in-industry experience is vital.
- Providing administration support to our Adviser Team
- Maintenance of our back-office systems, and keeping records up to date.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and ongoing customer support.
- Processing new business applications.
- Keeping track of Fees and Commissions in Intelligent Office
- Preparing valuations and generating system reports for client meetings.
- General office administration.
- Previous experience working as a financial services administrator
- Proficient with Intelligent Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and Reliable
- Competent in the use of Office 365 (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Teams etc.)
- Possesses a driver’s license
Nice to Have’s
- Ideally holds Personal Finance Society Membership and Qualifications
- Salary between £18,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
- Excellent career support and growth opportunities
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- A great working environment
- Friday afternoons off… we don’t like working Friday afternoons, so don’t think you should have to either.
- Office closes between Christmas and New Year, as well as Bank Holidays
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 6th December 2021
CV’s only invited from direct applicants and Agencies already on our Supplier List.